Thursday, December 31, 2015

THE F.I.F.A BAN ON BARCELONA TRANSFER AND SELLING ARE BEING LIFTED ON 6/1/2016.

The two transfer window by F .I.F.A on might Barcelona will come to an end on 6/1/2016. both Arda Turan and Aleix Vidal can be officially registered as Barcelona players by F.I.F.A . Mind you Barcelona purchased these two players and as they were not able to register them as Barcelona players with F.I.F.A , but Barcelona were paying their huge weekly wages for not even sitting on the bench even.I ask you all how many clubs could do that? But did that one year ban of preventing Barcelona from buying or selling a player cause Barcelona any harm? The answer is not at all Barcelona won the treble last season and in the year 2015 they won five major trophies , JUST IMAGINE THAT. The Barcelona manager Luis Enrique says there is always ways to improve Barcelona.even after winning five major trophies in one year. Now you know why Barcelona are so good.

No comments: