Sunday, November 29, 2015

WELL SOME BIG FOOTBALL CLUBS TO BE PIUNIISHED BY F.I.F.A..

Early on we though only Barcelona broke the F.I.F.A rule stating that Football clubs registered with F.I.F.A can not sign players for their clubs if they are under 18, eighteen years old. The Spanish giants F.C.Barcelona were found guilty failing to abide with his F.I.F.A rule. And Barcelona had to manage without buying or selling a player for about two years, but Barcelona can buy players or sell players from 1/1/ 2016. Now it is reported that Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid the two big clubs in Spain and Chelsea and Arsenal are also guilty of breaking this same rule that Barcelona broke and were punished by F.I.F.A. If it is true and these four clubs are punished from buying and selling players , will bring the football world upside down.

No comments: