Thursday, May 28, 2015

SEPP BLATTER AND F.I.F.A COULD PAY A HEAVY PRICE , IF HE WINS A FIFTH TERM.

F.I.F.A and Sepp Blatter could pay a very heavy price if Sepp Blatter does win the president election on 29/5/2015/ U.E.F.A will withdraw from the world cup. For example at the 2014 world cup there 13 European countries out of 32 countries. Then both Australia and the U.S.A could join U.E.F.A with a world cup ban, so in other words the F.I.F.A world cup could well be dead and buried for good. Another angle to note the big sponsors of the world cup like Addidas, Budwiser, Visa, Hundai could all stop their many millions to F.I.F.A. So it would be better to clear out F.I.F.A for once and for all, then to destroy F.I.F.A this way. England has already said they will pull out of the 2018 world cup if Sepp Blatter wins. So what in the last twenty world cups eleven were won by European countries, the last three world cup had all European winners.

No comments: