Wednesday, February 13, 2013

SPURS HIRE A JET FOR ADEBAYOR.

As Emmanuel Adebayor was representing his country Togo in South Africa . But he stayed on for five days even after Togo were eliminated from the African Cup Of Nations. And as he was needed for the E.P.L match Newcastle United verses Spurs . Tottenham Hotspurs had charter a jet plane to get him in England for the match, he made it in time to sit on the bench. Emmanuel Adebayor should have been more sensible as their only striker Jermain Defoe had undergone a knee injury operation. His two weeks salary will be deducted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post but I don't know that I agree. However, people consider me tricky at the best of times! Many thanks.

my homepage ... stainless steel necklaces

Anonymous said...

Ѕmart wаy of obseгving things - I am a bit more of
a black аnd white person, myself

Lοoκ into my wеbpаge .
.. sterling toe rings