Wednesday, October 24, 2012

OZHIL COULD FACE A 122,000 FINE.

Mezhut Ozil the German midfielder of Turkish origin, has now got himself in trouble with his sponsorer Nike. As he was caught wearing white Adidas shoes in the match between Germany and Republic of Ireland.He wore white Adidas shoes , as the three stripes world known mark of NIKE were missing. He has also been seen wearing the Adidas boots in matches played for Real Madrid.. A court in Amsterdam has said that Mezhut Ozil will have to pay a daily fine of 122,000 pounds each day. It is far to steep I must say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you
knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form?
I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm
having difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot!
My website > digital slr cameras for sale