Thursday, June 7, 2012

F.I.F.A SAYS THERE IS NO RACISM IN FOOTBAL.

Sepp Blatter the president of F.I.F.A said that there is no racism in football. This fool is dreaming . It is very much there the John Terry and Luis Suarez case are good examples of it. Michel Platini president of U.E.F.A has said any player leaving the match would be booked, fine about it. But what is the punishment to the abuser of the footballer by U.E.F.A ? Or are U.E.F.A trying to fine the players and generate more funds. But may I know what action the referee take on these culprits.Do not tell me it does not happen in these countries. The great Brazilian footballer Roberto Carlos was abused , a banana was thrown at him. I would honestly love to see Sepp Bllatter and Michel Platini , being surrounded by over a hundred of these abusers, they would soon run away and change their mind for good. But what if the abuse continues on the pitch and the whole team walk out, then what.?

No comments: